Midas honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of its users and visitors of this Site. Midas may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. Midas will investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Midas will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO OR NOT COMPLYING WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide TBC with the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site with information reasonably sufficient to permit TBC to identify the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Midas to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; AND
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
Midas International Corporation
Attn: Legal Department
4300 TBC Way
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33431
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING MIDAS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.