Join the Midas team at 7137 South Western Avenue Chicago, IL 60636!
Build your future with a leader in the automotive services industry...Midas.
Midas is one of the world's largest providers of automotive service, including exhaust, brakes, steering, suspension, and maintenance services. Midas has more than 1700 franchised and company-owned Midas locations in the United States and Canada.
Midas is committed to earning our customers’ trust by offering them the expertise, value and responsiveness they expect…every time they visit us.
Click below to view a description of the jobs:
We are seeking experienced Automotive Technicians who are ASE certified and have drivability skills. Use your ASE Certifications and years of experience to diagnose and provide quality vehicle repair services in a time and cost effective manner. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, while also being able to work collaboratively at times with peers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a definite plus.
- Minimum of two (2) ASE Certifications, one of which is in brakes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs.
- Ability to relate well with customers and to explain needed repairs in a friendly, non-technical manner.
- Ability to repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Track record of high personal productivity.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- May require experience in leading other, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Join the Team
If you’re looking to drive your career ahead and would like to be considered for future openings at Midas, send us your resume today!
Our Shop Positions include:
- Automotive Shop Managers
- Assistant Shop Managers
- Customer Service Representative
- Automotive Technicians
- General Service Technicians
Midas is an E.O.E. and Drug Free Workplace