Join the Midas team at 260 W. Virginia Street Crystal Lake, IL 60014!
Build your future with a leader in the automotive services industry...Midas.
Midas is one of the world's largest providers of automotive service, including exhaust, brakes, steering, suspension, and maintenance services. Midas has more than 1700 franchised and company-owned Midas locations in the United States and Canada.
Midas is committed to earning our customers’ trust by offering them the expertise, value and responsiveness they expect…every time they visit us.
Click below to view a description of the jobs:
Auto Shop Manager
We are currently searching for an Automotive Shop Manager. Our Shop Managers are responsible for leading the all activities within a shop to achieve positive sales results. They ensure customer satisfaction and retention through the direction of shop staff in the performance of quality vehicle repair and maintenance services. They also control costs through such activities as inventory and asset management, controlling outside purchases, implementing preventative maintenance programs for shop equipment, ensuring that quality service work is performed on customer vehicles at the first visit, and by ensuring compliance with environmental and safety procedures. They lead and manage the human resource at the facility to promote effectiveness of every employee and promoting teamwork within the shop. As well as promote the shop and its services through exceptional customer interactions, making sure the shop is clean and presentable at all times, and by participating in sales promotions applicable to the shop.
- High School Diploma. Associates Degree a plus
- Three (3) years’ leadership experience in an automotive repair facility.
- Superior ability to positively relate and communicate with customers, including outstanding telephone skills.
- Prior responsibilities of leading, motivating and counseling employees under his/her direction on issues such as safety, quality, and policy and procedure administration/implementation.
- Demonstrated history of improving facility sales while also retaining customers loyal to the shop.
- Experience in implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of point-of-sale software programs, and the mathematical skills to create billings, estimates and to control inventory levels.
- Experience in preventive maintenance to keep facility equipment in safe and effective operating condition is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in store management operations, such as cash management and loss prevention.
- Prior experience as an automotive technician, and the ability to diagnose and recommend repairs to customer vehicles.
Midas is an E.O.E.
Join the Team
If you’re looking to drive your career ahead and would like to be considered for future openings at Midas, send us your resume today!
Our Shop Positions include:
- Automotive Shop Managers
- Assistant Shop Managers
- Customer Service Representative
- Automotive Technicians
- General Service Technicians
Midas is an E.O.E. and Drug Free Workplace