Why choose the Midas Touch™ Maintenance package? Because routine maintenance can help you avoid roadside breakdowns, reduce costly repairs and, most importantly, help keep your vehicle safe, reliable and in proper operating condition.
Not planning on keeping your vehicle? Showing potential buyers a consistent maintenance record can be a key factor in maintaining resale value, clinching the sale and getting the price you want.
Rather ignore maintenance and deal with a repair? Consider that you’ll not only eventually have to deal with a costly repair, but also with the fact you might be driving a car that is not as safe as it could be.
Remember, preventive maintenance can be scheduled at your convenience and at less cost than a major repair.
So why not reduce the risk and cut your car care expenses? At Midas, we have access to the maintenance schedule recommended by your vehicle’s original manufacturer*. And we can turn that knowledge into a specific maintenance plan.
*Subject to availability.
The Midas Touch™ Maintenance Package is a great way to get your vehicle maintenance program up and running. It consists of an oil and filter change, Midas Touch™ Courtesy Check and a four wheel tire rotation.
The Midas Touch™ Courtesy Check
The Midas Touch™ Courtesy Check is a multi-point visual check that helps identify areas that could need attention and it provides you with the comfort that comes with knowing the condition of your vehicle.
For your car or truck, it’s like a routine physical, with our expert technicians conducting a visual check of many of the items that are found on your preventive maintenance plan:
- Major Systems and Components: Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Starting and Charging, Heating and Cooling, Lighting
- Under-the-Hood Items: Battery, Radiator, Water Pump, Air Filter, Belts and Hoses
- Fluids: Engine Oil, Coolant, Transmission, Power Steering, Brake, Windshield Washer
- Under-the-Vehicle Items: Shocks and Struts, Brake and Fuel Lines, Exhaust System, Driveline
- Tires: Tread Depth, Wear Patterns, Inflation Pressure, Overall Condition
Four Wheel Tire Rotation
Everyone knows that tires play an important role in your vehicle’s handling and performance. But many people forget that proper tire maintenance, along with monitoring tire pressure, tread depth and performing regular tire rotations, are all safety issues.
Consider these Car Care Council statistics:
- Only 14% of drivers properly check their tire pressure.
- Nearly 70% don’t know how to tell if their tires are bald.
- 45% wrongly believe that if taking a trip with a fully loaded vehicle that they’re better off with tires that are slightly under inflated.
To help keep you from landing on the wrong side of these statistics, Midas technicians are committed to proper tire maintenance.
Remember, tire pressure should be checked at least once a month.
Well maintained tires help ensure you’re receiving the proper level of traction and road-hugging performance; as well as the ability to funnel water out from under the tire to reduce hydroplaning.
Rotating your tires can help even out tire wear rates by mounting each tire in as many of the vehicle’s wheel positions as possible.
That’s why the Midas Touch™ Maintenance Package comes with a 4 wheel tire rotation, Midas Touch™ Courtesy Check and an oil & filter change.
Offers! Promotions! Special Values! Click Here!