Oil Leak Diagnosis
Most new engine oil leaks can be fixed inexpensively -- but a neglected oil leak can lead to costly, dangerous outcomes: catastrophic engine failure and even engine fires. So come to Midas as soon as you suspect an oil leak. Your engine, your budget, and the environment will thank you!
Get an oil/fluid leak diagnosis as soon as possible if you notice any one or more of the following oil leak symptoms:
- The red dashboard light is illuminated.
- You find oil stains (brown or amber fluid) under your vehicle or streaked on engine parts.
- An abnormal drop in your oil level.
- Blue smoke from your exhaust, or the smell of burning oil.
- Grinding or clattering sounds from metal parts (“metal on metal”).