MIDAS TOUCH® MAINTENANCE PACKAGE
Routine car maintenance can help you avoid roadside breakdowns, reduce costly repairs and, most importantly, help keep your vehicle safe, reliable and running longer. The Midas Touch® Maintenance Package consists of an oil and filter change, Midas Closer Look Vehicle Check™ and a four wheel tire rotation.
Midas Closer Look Vehicle Check™
The Midas Closer Look Vehicle Check™ is a multi-point visual inspection that helps identify areas that could need attention. And it provides you with the comfort that comes with knowing the condition of your vehicle.
When you Midasize® your car or truck, it’s like a routine physical, with our expert technicians conducting a visual check of many of the items that are found on your preventive auto maintenance plan.
- Engine, Transmission, Brakes, Steering, Starting and Charging, Heating and Cooling, Lighting
- Battery, Radiator, Water Pump, Air Filter, Belts and Hoses
- Engine Oil, Coolant, Transmission, Power Steering, Brake, Windshield Washer
- Shocks and Struts, Brake and Fuel Lines, Exhaust System, Driveline
- Tread Depth, Wear Patterns, Inflation Pressure, Overall Condition
Four Wheel Tire Rotation
Everyone knows that tires play an important role in your vehicle’s handling and performance. But many people forget that proper tire maintenance, along with monitoring tire pressure, tread depth and performing regular tire rotations, are all safety issues.
Consider these Car Care Council statistics:
- Only 14% of drivers properly check their tire pressure.
- Nearly 70% don’t know how to tell if their tires are bald.
- 45% wrongly believe that if taking a trip with a fully loaded vehicle, they’re better off with tires that are slightly under inflated.
To help keep you from landing on the wrong side of these statistics, Midas technicians are committed to proper tire maintenance.
Remember, tire pressure should be checked at least once a month.
Well maintained tires help ensure you’re receiving the proper level of traction and road-hugging performance; as well as the ability to funnel water out from under the tire to reduce hydroplaning.
Rotating your tires can help even out tire wear rates by mounting each tire in as many of the vehicle’s wheel positions as possible.
That’s why the Midas Touch® Maintenance Package comes with a 4 wheel tire rotation, Midas Closer Look Vehicle Check™ and an oil & filter change.